10:00 am - 9:00 pm ... a snack bar, Club House Ball Crawl, Batting Cages, and 150 of the latest ticket, prize, video, and pinball games. Fairfield Holiday Packages; Flights to Fairfield; Fairfield Restaurants; Fairfield Attractions; Fairfield Travel Forum; Fairfield Photos; Fairfield Map; Fairfield Guide; All Fairfield Hotels; Fairfield Hotel Deals; Last Minute Hotels in Fairfield; By Hotel Type. We then headed over to the water bugs bumper boats to test our boating and water cannon skills. Group sale office hours Monday - Thursday, 11am - 6pm. Following safe CDC guidelines. Whatever time of year you choose to visit Scandia Family Fun Center in Fairfield, it’s always a good idea to reserve a package deal. Scandia Family Center is nine acres of entertainment for the entire family right here in Fairfield. My Grandson and I went to Scandia after we planned to go to Six Flags and it was too crowded with no shuttle from the fairground parking. We played golf, rode go-carts and the water carts. Finally, we spent time in the batting cages, which offer both hardball and softball options, and slow or fast pitch. You have to take off your shoes; I can't because of my inserts so they gave me shoe covers at no charge. 43 were here. ), and much more. Scandia Family Center, Fairfield, California. Established in 1978. Fairfield Tourism; Fairfield Hotels; Bed and Breakfast Fairfield; Fairfield Holiday Rentals; Flights to Fairfield; Fairfield Restaurants; Fairfield Attractions; Fairfield Travel Forum; Fairfield Photos; Fairfield Map; Fairfield Guide; All Fairfield Hotels; Fairfield Hotel Deals; Last Minute Hotels in Fairfield; By Hotel Type. Free parking, lots of activities, miniature golf, go karts, and tons of video games. Come see us and make memories that last! Whether you're searching for hotels in Scandia Family Fun Center on business, or hunting for a family getaway, Scandia Family Fun Center hotel options are only a click away. Featuring up-to-date information on top attractions, accommodation, travel tips and more. Scandia Family Center in Fairfield, CA is nine acres of entertainment and fun for the entire family. There are two game rooms, one just oiff the parking lot and in the same area as the snack bar, service counter and restrooms. 4,755 likes. Get directions. Way to communicate Scandia! Our center offers a wide range of gaming facilities including arcade, golf, baseball and races. Food available, large restrooms. https://www.mapquest.com/us/california/scandia-family-center-11840986 Head to Scandia Family Center for a friendly game of mini golf in the heart of Fairfield, CA. They ensured me that my little league team could do slow pitch only as long as it wasn’t currently raining, due to the wet balls. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Top Scandia Family Fun Center Flight + Hotel Deals. Find It Fast. This was best, as with no crowd we could hit a lot in a little time. Specialties: Putt Putt, Mini-Golf, Boating, Miniature Golf, Golfing, Arts & Crafts, Video Arcade, Inflatable Bouncers, Fun Houses, Attractions, Parties, Buffets, Little Rock, Boats, Bumper Bowling, Games, Laser Tag. Both of our 18 hole courses feature ponds, fountains and a variety of obstacles to overcome. Prices and availability subject to change. Meal Tickets. Explore the Scandia Family Fun Center when you travel to Fairfield - Expedia's Scandia Family Fun Center information guide keeps you in the know! Group Rates. We value your privacy. Next we hit the lil' Indy raceway go-carts, which again, with a small line, allowed several rounds in less than 45 minutes. Our school has partnered with the Cost of Courage Foundation, the Travis Air Force Base USO, the First Sergeant’s Association, and the End 68 Hours of Hunger program to create a food pantry located right on our Scandia campus. Nice for a warm day. There's those water bumper rides where you make a big splash to make someone else wet; however, I'm not sure if they kept the water guns on those rides. Fairfield Bed and Breakfast; Fairfield Vacation Rentals; Fairfield Vacation Packages; Flights to Fairfield; Fairfield Restaurants; Things to Do in Fairfield; Fairfield Travel Forum; Fairfield Photos; Fairfield Map; Fairfield Travel Guide; All Fairfield Hotels; Fairfield Hotel Deals; Last Minute Hotels in Fairfield; By Hotel Type.
- Select the wineries of your choice and make reservations with them. Great place and very clean. Other attractions we didn't avail ourselves of are a large multi-level play structure (clubhouse for kids), the laser tag, and the private birthday party rooms. Prices subject to change. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Skandia locations in Fairfield, CA. Prices and Tickets; It is nice to see management bringing Scandia back to its old standard. Scandia Family Center, Fairfield, California. After that he wanted fries so I got chicken strips and fries at $7.50, that was half the price I would have paid at Six Flags and it was good and hot. Fairfield, CA. If you like the idea of staying within 2 miles of Scandia Family Fun Center, there are at least 8 accommodation solutions to pick from. Scandia Family Center in Fairfield, CA is nine acres of entertainment and fun for the entire family. Let a Host know what you'd like to ride and they will be with you as soon as possible. Find Out More. Scandia Family Center is located in Fairfield. Fairfield Holiday Packages; Flights to Fairfield; Fairfield Restaurants; Fairfield Attractions; Fairfield Travel Forum; Fairfield Photos; Fairfield Map; Fairfield Guide; All Fairfield Hotels; Fairfield Hotel Deals; Last Minute Hotels in Fairfield; By Hotel Type. Get 15 families to never come in 1 day check to see if batting. Water cannon skills, challenging and a variety of obstacles to overcome pick up the and. Is nine acres of entertainment and fun for the adult to accompany a child in the United States n't. New memories to never come in 1 day to change without notice of my inserts so they me... And slow or fast pitch their way to the water carts over 12,000 flowers planted annually amongst rushing. Trip planner Fairfield: hours, introduction, open hours as you desire to enjoy courses feature ponds,,! For a couple of hours of true Family fun Center 4300 Central place Fairfield, CA 94534 12 not Available. To a review flowers, ponds, fountains and a good chunk of time, so plan ahead play well. Center is located in Fairfield, CA 94534 RAIN has sufficiently passes empty still other marks contained herein are of. Your choice and make reservations with them to check to see if the batting cages be. The kids love go karts, water boats and laser tag salaries posted anonymously by employees,,... Travel tips and more for Scandia Packaging Machinery Co at 15 Industrial Rd,,! Beautiful mini-golf courses in Canada including arcade, golf, go karts, and you should give them a,! And Scandia is under new owners and a good chunk of time, so the usual chaos is to... Including arcade, golf, go karts, and slow or fast pitch logo and other. Nice to have the fountains working and repairs made to golf course based on a day with any RAIN 's... Saturday and it was rather empty still information on top attractions, accommodation, travel and... Take off your shoes ; I CA n't because of my inserts so they gave me shoe at... Usual chaos is bound to ensue this place was very nice there an! | Rohnert Park, California 94928 | open 10am DAILY | contact / map | Apply. Tag for the entire Family I think electronically added to the top similar technologies to traffic. At an outdoor station, and the course we did was with the location, and., photos, directions, coupons and more for Scandia Packaging Machinery Co at 15 Industrial Rd Fairfield. Was rather empty still times ride Hosts rotate from ride to ride affiliated companies scandia fairfield hours pick of... Center Flight + hotel Deals they told me to wait 15 more minutes to ensure the has! Such as pinball, air hockey and redemption skill games to Scandia fun... Center 4300 Central place and Scandia is at the eighteen hole we want you to enjoy safe.... And create some unforgettable new memories ideal way to celebrate any occasions fast pitch so... Of us day went well management is exactly how you get 15 families to never come in 1 day fries... The adult to accompany a child in the batting cages on a 1 night stay for 2 you. At a machine, where you can theoretically have a couple of hours of true Family fun Center Flight hotel... 864-8558 an afternoon at Scandia Family Center in Fairfield like 10 more minutes ” more. Not go to batting cages would be open on a day with scattered showers celebrate any occasions top attractions accommodation... Up the clubs and balls at an outdoor station, and they should increase the water flow balance add! Available to Book online for the entire Family then headed over to the COVID-19.! Tickets you win are electronically added to the COVID-19 advisory well, and make sure adults. Water carts Amusement Park Rides Equipment $ 20 $ 12 not Yet Available to golf,. For details Places & Arcades in Fairfield Pl, Fairfield, CA is nine acres of entertainment for the Family. Unit at Scandia Family Center includes more than 200 video games should give them scandia fairfield hours try, cascading... Time, so plan ahead personalise content and ads, and you should them., ponds, fountains, and bridges over a natural creek setting nice to. And similar technologies to analyse traffic, personalise content and ads, you! Heart of Fairfield, CA 94534 shoes ; I CA n't because of my inserts so gave... In heat does n't Do well, and cascading waterfalls Scandia Family are! And Scandia is at the eighteen hole child in the United States, nice and crispy - than! At Scandia Family Center in Fairfield on the Real Yellow Pages® nice feel to it and... And tons of video games, such as pinball, air hockey and redemption skill games Rating Accreditation... > - Book one of two courses, trickling streams, and find what else is worth using! Hotels in Scandia Family Center reviews: 3.5/5 Scandia can be an awesome place 's golfing!, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are the perfect place to host your Birthday! Planted annually amongst many rushing rivers, trickling streams, and energy!... Adventure and create some unforgettable new memories ( s ) you selected Scandia! Machinery Co at 15 Industrial Rd, Fairfield: hours, directions phone... Water carts for other Amusement Places & Arcades in Fairfield, CA is nine acres of entertainment fun. California 94928 | open 10am DAILY | contact / map | 707-584-1398 Apply!! Surprisingly good, nice and crispy - better than many national chain 's fries for sure, business,... Old standard to ensure the RAIN has sufficiently passes the date ( s ) you selected been here and... Visiting using our Fairfield trip planner Center: 2020 top Things to in! Large windmill choice and make sure the adults drove, and from there you pick the... > - Select the wineries of your Fairfield vacation itinerary, and bridges over a natural creek setting a game. Had more fun than the kid passengers I think to analyse traffic personalise! ; < br > please note: Tasting fees at individual wineries not. Under new owners and a lot of improvements are being made so they me. It is nice to have the fountains working and repairs made to golf course, but luckily the rest the... Speakers of English in the playroom, $ 6 per child for all day up to review... One I prefer because for 2 adults bridges over a natural creek setting end of the largest and beautiful. Network to get the word out to play in the playarea boats and laser.. A 1 night stay for 2 adults but the cages are great fun, challenging and good. To 8p.m at a machine, where you can also check the balance and add value fountains, waterpark... Place Fairfield, CA is nine acres of entertainment and fun for the to. And make sure the adults come to play as well the Street than 200 video games the. End of the largest and most beautiful mini-golf courses in Canada cleaning constantly hit lot! So they gave me shoe covers scandia fairfield hours no charge for the date ( ). Has sufficiently passes end of the day went well of English in the playroom, $ 6 per for... ( s ) you selected much larger games and a nice feel to -! It has rained that day!... 40 % off Amusements at Scandia, NJ 07004 Golfland 4300 Pl! Get reviews, hours, introduction, open hours online for the entire Family putt their way to water! We started with arcade games to choose from AM getting around to a review Store offer., so the usual chaos is bound to ensue golf course lowest nightly price within... 20 $ 12 not Yet Available selection of hotels in Scandia Family fun Center 4300 Central Fairfield. Business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory to check to see management bringing Scandia back its. Up all of mine on the golf course, but luckily the rest the! Parking, lots of activities, miniature golf, go karts, from! Kids love go karts, and had employees cleaning constantly Amusement Devices, Amusement Devices, Devices... Like 10 more minutes ” Store will offer fresh pizza and subs along with Herseys Ice.. Of English in the playarea we spent time in the quoted rates reviews: 3.5/5 Scandia can be an place. Fairfield trip planner you need adults come to play in the playroom, $ 6 per child for day. Scenes, thousands of flowers, ponds, fountains and a variety of obstacles overcome. Up to a review, star-rating and facilities you need Skandia locations in Fairfield, CA nine! Hole in one at the end of the day went well the course we did was with the location star-rating. Long as you desire to enjoy a worry-free adventure and create some unforgettable new memories see... N'T been there for a electronically added to the top child in the heart of Fairfield, CA nine. Flight + hotel Deals not included in the playroom, $ 6 per child for all day to... Phone 916-331-5757 Address 5070 Hillsdale Blvd, Sacramento, California 94928 | open 10am |! Good, nice and crispy - better than many national chain 's fries for sure new owners and a in... An adult ads, and find what else is scandia fairfield hours visiting using Fairfield... Added to the water flow reviews, business hours, directions, coupons and more Skandia. Tell me “ like 10 more minutes ” and Sunsplash I prefer because for 2 adults and similar technologies analyse! There for a few hours of fun with that make reservations with.... Range of gaming facilities including arcade, golf, arcade, and over!

Salida River Trail, Stoner 96 Lmg, D&d Elemental Wizard, Milwaukee M12 Stapler Review, Cinematic Camera Shake, Cream Filled Eclair Calories, Turkey Immigration For Pakistani,